Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A cuddly robot

I did a personal swap with xladyluckx(from Craftster) for some painted records (which I am eagerly awaiting the postman to deliver!). We agreed that I would make her an amigurumi in return and upon asking if there was anything in particular that she would like she pointed me in the direction of the pattern in Craft magazine that she particularly adored. So this without further ado, here is the wooly little robot guy that I crocheted up from the pattern:















He was such fun to make and I really liked the pattern so I didn't want to alter it.

2 comments:

Ilix said...

I saw her post! He is great! My little pal just isn't into giving up it's name so easily though...... I think we are getting some where this weekend hought...... lol

Shoogles said...

Heehee, I hope that you manage to work his name out eventually :)

Thanks for the compliment on the wee robot dude.

I have another ami making an appearance in here soon from a personal swap I did with Dulcinea.