Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The alien amigurumi has landed





















Well the alien amigurumi that I made for Silver Ilix (for a swap on craftster) has arrived at its new home so I can now show off pictures. (The teddy in the background is really big, so the alien is not quite as small as he may appear).

He is made from my own pattern. He was a more basic amigurumi than I usually make but I liked his simplicity, it gave him character.
I added a belly button and thumbs, which I think work well.
I will show off more amigurumi when they are received :)

3 comments:

Ilix said...

He is happy and resting.....
safe and sound near my pillow! He was a hit at Knit Night yesterday! oohed and aaahed over completely!
This is a great little guy! I love is thumbs and navel! LOL

Shoogles said...

Awww the little guy is getting some love :)

I'm still just really happy that you like him!

gradschoolknitter said...

Hi! Ilix sent me over. I love this little guy... he's super cute! I'm going to maybe try and figure out how to do a knit one!