skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shoogles
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Flapper amigurumi doll and a snood
Someone in the US asked for a flapper style amigurumi, and here is what I created based on her drawings:
1 comment:
Ilix
said...
YAY!! another cutie!
Thanks for sharing!
5:25 am
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shoogles
I'm a Scottish gal and I am a craft fanatic. I love making art dolls, quilting, crochet, knitting, cross stitch, sewing and many other things. And when I am not crafting you will probably find me trying to master some yoga poses!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2007
(11)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(6)
Flapper amigurumi doll and a snood
Scrapbooking!
More jewelry for your bag
Crochet fry up
Green Chinese Knot Dangle Earrings
Bag Charms - Accessories for your bag
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
1 comment:
YAY!! another cutie!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment