Monday, June 18, 2007

Scrapbooking!

I have found a new love...and that is scrapbooking. Due to having the time just now I have been going along to the local scrapbooking shop and taking a couple of their classes. These are the layouts I have produced so far (2 class ones and 2 of my own) and I am signed up for several more classes so keep your eyes open for more scrapbooking posts in the near future!

The pages that I made myself, I am very pleased with :D. The first one I made was the "Belles of the Ball" page. It features the 4 accountancy gals ;) (miss you all so much!) at grad ball june 2006. I still have to add the rest of the title in handwritting and I also have to add a bit of journaling hence why there is a blank rectangle on the layout at the moment.

The second one I made was the "Monkeying Around!" one. It features photos taken while in Thailand. I thought the pics of myself and my boyfriend were kinda silly and because we also took pictures of the monkeys that we saw, I thought it would make a good theme, hence the title of the page "Monkeying Around!" was coined. I may add some outlines around the text (to make it stand out a little more) and add the date and place to the layout to finish it off but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Oh and you can click on the pics to view them slightly bigger :)

Belles of the Ball layout
Monkeying Around!

No comments: