Saturday, February 07, 2009

Away too long

Ok I have been away for too long. There has been a lot of house moving etc in the last year, so that has meant that I have unfortunately not really had the luxury time to spend updating a blog. From now on I am going to try my hardest to post some of my creations periodically.

In the meantime here's some of the items I have been able to complete recently.
Matching baby quilt and cot bumper (you can't quite make it out but the baby's name has been embroidered onto the rungs of the ladder):
Cosie Toes for a pram:
Table runner:

Beaded wine glass wraps - I made a few of these for christmas gifts:

Knitted baby hat - first time knitting in the round.

Phew, there were a few pictures there. Well I'll be off now, I've got my first clay creation under way at the moment and I can't wait to get back to it. I will hopefully be able to share him/her with you in the next couple of days.

No comments: